This guide will step you through the process of creating a Multi-Location Automation in WeatherAds. If you have not yet set up your Google Ads campaigns according to our guidelines for a Multi-Location Automation flow, you’ll need to do this first.
If you are not sure which type of WeatherAds automation is right for you, please read our guide on Single Location vs. Multi-Location Automations.
- Click ‘Create Automation’. Name your automation and select the ‘Google Ads’ flow.
- Select ‘Multi-Location Automation’
- Select the campaign(s) that you would like to automate, and add them to your automation. You should see the campaigns have been added to the table.
- Hit ‘sync locations’. WeatherAds will detect the geo targeting settings for each of your campaigns, and will determine if they are compatible with WeatherAds. If you see the ‘success’ badge next to all campaigns, you can proceed to the next step. If there are any errors with your campaign’s geo targets, you will need to address these in Google Ads before proceeding to the next step. Read more about geo targeting guidelines for a Google Ads Multi-Location Automation.
- Create your weather rules, comprising of at least one trigger and one action. To learn more, read this guide on creating a weather filter.
- Select your default state - this is what you want to happen when your weather rule is not met.
- Choose your scheduling settings-
- How often would you like your automation to run?
- Would you like to have scheduling or set flight dates for your automation or set it live immediately?
- Would you like to be notified by email if there have been any errors relating to your automation
9. Hit ‘set it live’