We strongly advise that you do not make changes to your AdWords campaign's or Facebook ad set’s geo targeting settings once you have set your weather targeting live in WeatherAds.
If you want to make changes to your geos, please follow these steps:
- Switch off weather targeting in WeatherAds for that campaign/ ad set
- Delete your campaign/ ad set from WeatherAds
- Make required changes to geos in AdWords or Facebook
- Re-import the campaign/ ad set back into WeatherAds
- Apply weather targeting to your campaign/ ad set.
We do appreciate that this is method is not super user friendly, and we are making changes to the platform to enable users to simply refresh the settings for their imported campaigns whenever they make changes to their geos.
However, at the present time the steps listed above is the only safe way to make changes to your campaign's geo targets without compromising your weather targeting.