This guide will step you through the process of creating a Facebook Multi-Location Automation in WeatherAds. If you have not yet set up your Facebook ad sets according to our guidelines for a Multi-Location Automation flow, you’ll need to do this first. If you are not sure which type of WeatherAds automation you should choose, please read our guide on Single Location vs. Multi-Location Automations.
- Click ‘Create Automation’. Name your automation and select ‘Facebook’ as the channel.
- Select ‘Multi-Location Automation’.
- Select the ad sets that you would like to automate, and add them to your automation. You should see the ad sets have been added to the table.
- Hit ‘sync locations’. WeatherAds will detect the geo targets for each ad set, and will determine if they are compatible with WeatherAds. If necessary, it will also atomize any larger locations into smaller geos. If you see the ‘success’ badge next to all ad sets, you can proceed to the next step. If there are any issues with the locations, these will need to be addressed before proceeding to the next step. Read more about geo targeting guidelines for a Facebook Multi-Location Automation.
- Create your weather rules, comprising of a trigger and an action. To learn more, read this guide on creating a weather filter.
- Select your default state - this is what you want to happen when your weather rule is not met.
- Choose your scheduling settings-
- How often would you like your automation to run
- Would you like to have scheduling or set flight dates for your automation or set it live immediately?
- Would you like to be notified by email if there have been any errors relating to your automation?
9. Hit ‘set it live’