This guide will step you through the process of creating a Single Location Automation in WeatherAds. If you haven’t yet structured your Google Ads campaigns as per our guidelines for Single Location Automation flow, please do so before creating your automation.
If you are not sure which type of WeatherAds automation is right for you, please read our guide on Single Location vs. Multi Location Automations.
- Click ‘Create Automation’. Name your automation and select the ‘Google Ads’ flow.
- Select ‘Single Location Automation’
- Select the campaign(s) that you would like to automate, and add them to your automation. You should see the campaigns have been added to the table.
- In this step you are required to link each of your campaigns to a weather geo. This will tell WeatherAds where you would like your weather condition to occur in order to trigger your action for each campaign. If you wish to automate according to the viewer’s (audience’s) weather, then the weather location should be the same as your campaign’s geo targeting. In this case, you can click the ‘get campaign geos’ button which will automatically detect your campaign’s geo target and transpose that to your weather location.
- Create your weather rules, comprising of at least one trigger and one action. To learn more, review our guide on creating a weather filter.
- Select your default state - this is what you want to happen when your weather rule is not met.
- Choose your scheduling settings:
- How often would you like your automation to run
- Would you like to have scheduling or set flight dates for your automation or set it live immediately?
- Would you like to be notified by email if there have been any errors relating to your automation?
8. Hit ‘set it live’