WeatherAds works with agency-level ad accounts such as Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads MCC, as well as standard ad accounts for these platforms. Once you have connected your Business Manager or MCC account, you can link one or more of your client accounts with WeatherAds. The connection process is simple and intuitive.
Connecting Google Ads
- Click on the Google Ads connector. In a popup window, you will be redirected to a Google sign-in page.
- Sign in using your Google login for Google Ads. Please ensure that you are logging in with the correct Google account. Click ‘allow’.
- Enter your Google Ads customer ID and hit connect. If you’re not sure how to find the customer ID, here’s a guide.
- Select the account(s) that you would like to connect with WeatherAds.
- Your Google Ads account should now be connected with WeatherAds. The Google Ads connector should show as ‘connected’.
Connecting Facebook & Instagram
- Click on the Facebook connector.
- Sign in using your ‘real person’ Facebook login (the one that controls your business manager account). Please ensure that you are logging in with the correct Facebook account. Click ‘allow’.
- Your Facebook account should now be connected with WeatherAds. The Facebook connector should show as ‘connected’.
Connecting Display & Video 360
If the DV360 connector is disabled in your WeatherAds dashboard, please get in touch to request DV360 access. We'll schedule an introductory call to assess your campaign requirements and help you get started with WeatherAds for DV360. After the call, our customer success team will unlock the DV360 connector for your account.
- Once your DV360 connector has been unlocked, log in to your WeatherAds dashboard, and click on the DV360 icon.
- Sign in using your Google login for DV360, then click ‘allow’.
- Enter your Partner ID and hit connect.
- Your DV360 account will now be authenticated in WeatherAds, and the DV360 connector should show as ‘connected’.